With a high production capacity, efficient management, fast service, high performing products, and global penetration, Biosev is fully prepared to meet demands and expectations of an increasingly competitive market.
- A world leader in sugarcane processing.
- 11 productive units throughout Brazil strategically distributed in four clusters.
- Crushing capacity of 36.4 million tons of sugarcane per year.
- Joint venture in TEAG - Port Terminal located in the Port of Guarujá, which ensures our ability to storage and handling of sugar.
- One of the largest Brazilian biomass renewable energy producers, with 1,346 GWh of electricity export capacity per year.
- More than 17,000 employees.
- 340,000 ha of managed land and 1,200 sugarcane suppliers.